Tuesday, December 28, 2010

boring

sorry the blog has been so boring lately.
things have been pretty hectic
with the new job and all.



in other news
jesse got me a great camera for christmas
with all sorts of gadgets.
filters, tripod, blah bibitty blah...
needless to say, i'm reading a bunch of manuals.
so exciting! 
this is one of my favorite shots so far.
my little monchichi dog, doobs.
she's eleven but still looks like a pup to me.
her dirty bed looks eleven though. ew.

in other, other news
our first anniversary is new years eve!
seems like just yesterday i was sewing the invitations and
making a shit ton of paper flowers and deserts 
for the sweets table.

do you guys make new year's resolutions?
i don't every year
but two years back i made sort of a new years acronym:
fast bag
it started off as kind of a joke but it really worked.

feet
and 
skin
treatments

butt
and
gut

more of an ongoing reminder to put foot cream on every night,
wear sunscreen everyday & exfoliate every other day
and stay fit.
fast bag.
i'm happy to report that i did keep up all year.
thinking about doing it again.
what will it be this year...?
 


1 comment:

  1. I don't make resolutions, but fast bag sounds like something I should be doing. I know I couldn't keep up with it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...