Tuesday, September 14, 2010

busy body

man alive, i've been busy. 
as summer turns to autumn, 
i start cramming in a gazillion activities before the season officially changes. 
you'd think i was preparing for hibernation. 
no, just irrational seasonal behavior. 
realistically, i have plenty of time.  

our neighborhood has a garage sale the same time every year. 
last weekend, actually.
it amazes me how much we discover in our own closets and crannies each time.
funny, right?
the good news is:
with a bunch of crap out of the way
some of my vintage stash was exposed.
i took a time out from the hustle and bustle
of the sale
{and unprecedented people watching}
to snap a few shots.
behold!



darling ceramic cake stand

british apothecary jar

tidy monthly journals

bitty rustic cutting board

curvy grappa bottles



hamilton postal scale

keep an eye out for these in the shop this week!
 
also trying to cram in some apple orchard one of these weekends.
and plant bulbs.
and stake plants.
and. and. and.
do you have fall rituals?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a spaz as fall approaches. I completely understand your symptoms. I just hope I don't regret some of the changes I'm making around the house! Can't wait to see EVERY SINGLE item in your shop update. AMAZING! the cake stand - yumm - is my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...